PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Me disturbs here that: I recently have found out on a neck with...

Olga
16.07.2004, 00:18
Hello, the doctor! Me disturbs here that: I recently have found out on a neck on the right the increased lymphonodus. The size to the touch about centimeter or does not hurt, more, is visible with open years (shishka) Began to look further, has found out (I do not know, the site it or not) behind an ear from the same party or side, on an osteal prominence or mamelon. On the other hand it's OK. Tell or say, please, what is it can be, when sites are increased only on the one hand? nachitalas about a lymphogranulomatosis, very much I am afraid. It began to be surveyed further, has found out lymphonoduses in an inguen, identical with 2 h the parties or sides, I do not know, what they should be the normal size, the biggest - where that with fasolinu. It is normal or not? I thin, can be they therefore are probed or palpated? My aunt speaks what to be probed or palpated they should not. At the same time I find nothing in axillary hollows, despite of the weight.

Doronin V.A.
17.07.2004, 01:05
Lymphonoduses can be increased and on the one hand. In it or this anything unusual is not present. Inguinal lymphonoduses, especially at thin subjects can quite be probed or palpated (1 - 1.5 sm in diameter). To solve the problem on presence of a lymphogranulomatosis at such level it is impossible. Medical examination, roentgenography of organs of a thorax and ultrasonic research of organs of an abdominal cavity is necessary, at least.