PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, dear users the Internet! My name is Kolesnikov Mihai...

Michael
12.07.2004, 17:24
Hello, dear users the Internet!
My name is Kolesnikov Michael Vladimirovich to me of 38 years. Years with 10, I grew a little polnovatym the child. At me were pryshchiki with pustules on the face and on all body, I was calmed or abirritated, what is it with youthful problems, marry, all will pass or take place. 1987 I married, but problems with a skin and weight only have increased. to. The wife very much likes me, she tried me is tasty or delicious to feed, and to attempt I am tasty or delicious very much liked (and now I like). In 5 years I already was full, I had 15 kg. Excess weight. I and earlier was hurted or was ill;was sick with a head (and whom she does not hurt!), And here I had serious problems with pressure. To me have put an initial degree of a hypertonia. The head already hurted or was ill;was sick on each change of weather. In 1993 at me has happened heart attack. There was such sensation as if all my interiors were compressed, have driven to a throat and there twitched. I have turned pale, arms or hand and legs or foots, me the beginning korchit in cramps began to grow cold. Have caused or called fast. The doctor has quickly defined or determined, that I an arrhythmia and as at that time I lived in small Siberian small town and with medicines had difficulties even on fast (many necessary medicines it was not simple). To me have made a nyxis novokainamida. And the attack has instantly stopped. When he has repeated in 1995 at a brigade of first aid it was not simple medicines, and they have brought me in hospital. There me have put in unit of reanimation. I do not know, that to me there pricked and dripped, but koryozhil me an attack almost day. Having lain a month in hospital, me have written out with the diagnosis syndrome W. P. W. (Volfa-Parkinsona-Uajta), a paroxysm of a ciliary arrhythmia. Later I have got that medicine which has helped or assisted me for the first time, and already during the subsequent attacks I simply gave doctors the ampoules for injections. Attacks became every year even more often and one ampoule they any more did not remove or take out. Doctors have told or said, that heart can not sustain at the next attack and will stop. And to reduce a load by heart, I needed to lower the weight. I have borrowed or occupied in any cleanings, diets, starvation. But I have not received essential result, t. To. Every time the dumped or reset weight came back moreover with the additive. The wife was afraid of me to let out or release from the house without tablets as I could not come back home simply if me will take gde-nibud in the street. In hospital from doctors I have learned or have found out about hereditary diseases, and it has appeared, that my excess weight is hereditary predisposition to completeness. Problems with heart - - too there was a problem hereditary. And then I have reflected, what for we give birth or travail to children? Dooming them to inherit from us a heap of any sores. As we like them, if we know, that our children will be excruciated from these sores as well as we or are even worse. Can, it would be more humane than them e to give birth or travail in general? The best love to the children it Can not have them in general and by that, otbolev the life, you will not pass this "relay race"? At me the daughter and when she was born grows, and it was in 1988 I was very far from such ideas. But to 2003 I have approached or suited with them. I already weighed 95 96 kg., and it is 25 kg. Excess weight. Quickly got tired at job, and more often woke up with feeling of weariness in the morning. When I have addressed to the doctor in occasion of that the back began to hurt or be ill;be sick me, and even at night I woke up from pains and could not fall asleep already. To me it has been told or said, what is it an osteochondrosis and me with it or this it is necessary to live. My head precisely reacted to all changes of weather and a headache reminded that weather today not so such as was yesterday. Frequency of heart attacks has reached already up to 6 in a month and before me something to stick, ambulance surgeons brought a defibrillator (this such device with two "irons" for start of heart by means of the strong electric category) and prepared it or him for job on eyes at zarevannoj wives. Here so I lived. Now even to recollect terribly in fact I ate up to 20 different tablets in a week.
Back I have learned or have found out a floor of year about products of a cellular delivery. What is it such? It not the miracle - is a close communication or connection of the nature and high technologies. These are products which provide cells of our organism with all necessary nutrients. They represent a unique combination of natural ingredients of fibers, carbohydrates, Adepses, vitamins, a dietary fat, grasses, mineral substances. Products contain alimentary amino acids, including nine major amino acids, not reproduced by a organism. Products are scientifically balanced and usvaevaemost them more than on 90 %. I have included or have switched on these products in the ration. For the third day at me the head has simply ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick, and for this time should one heart attack! I am easy or light without excruciating diets and hunger-strikes have grown thin for 25 kg.! I began to go to a toilet every day, instead of 2 3 times a week. Earlier I did not consider or count it as a problem, and such state of affairs was for me norm or rate. Now I do not have constipations. Now I am done not excruciated with dorsodynias. In 3 months all my skin was cleared, and on her now there are no red maculae and spots, she became equal and smooth. For a floor of year I have not swallowed any tablet. I fine feel myself, is full of energy and forces! Telling people about these products, I already much have helped or assisted to solve problems directly connected with disturbance of a metabolism. Various allergies and an asthma, a psoriasis and a diathesis, an obesity and a disadvantage of weight, constipations and a dysbacteriosis. By means of products of a cellular delivery it is possible to solve problems with shchitovidkoj, to normalize Saccharum in a blood and much that else. At older persons the general or common status of an organism improves, people after infarcts and insults quickly come back to normal vital activity. As it not chemical preparations, and 100 % the natural food stuffs based or founded;established on alimentary grasses. Children can be given these products since the birth. Future mums during pregnancy, eat these products and they do not have toxicosis, and children are born marvellously to doctors strong and healthy. And I now know, how it is possible to pass by right of succession health, instead of illnesses or diseases. Also I can help or assist all addressed, not looking on age!
Yours faithfully Michael Vladimirovich.
mixail@peterstar. ru

Anna
13.07.2004, 00:32
Dear Michael Vladimirovich! Well so in detail all of you has described, how advertising. Probably you are not treated, and sell BAD?

DOWN WITH THE HERBALIFE
13.07.2004, 14:12
TABLETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can not believe, that you recommend the next HERBALIFE. From it or him DO NOT GROW thin it waste of money breaks ALL endocrine system
WILL SUFFICE TO CRIPPLE AND PEEL or FLEECE PEOPLE

In the well-known America this delivery bypass the tenth road and successfully grow thin in stortzale and on diets!

The anonym
14.07.2004, 01:06
Well nakonets-that though something new you learn or you find out about the Herbalife, likely someone has not carried with advisers, and I and itself grew thin about a Herbalife and a metabolism now normal and shchitovidka any more does not disturb and by the way this delivery recommends both institute of a delivery of Russian Academy of Medical Science and magazine Insurance of health (there is by the way only on a subscription a price 187. I recommend, class magazine), and in general people read through about a cellular delivery, I respond learn or find out a lot of new and interesting, and modern diets really such harm to health bring all. And look or see on gerbalajshchikov as look or appear! I dak the adviser directly shall tell or say is very happy, the second five-years period of other life has begun, happiness concentrated!:))) simply look for the professional! Success!

The anonym
15.07.2004, 12:01
By the way, this arrhythmia of heart could be cured very simply a microoperation (radio-frequency destruction DPP) and all never would repeat also any shchramov more... And this Herbalife... He helps or assists only while it or him accept, and then...: (

Irina
16.07.2004, 22:59
I completely agree with Michael Vladimirovichem. It or he needs to be used correctly!!!!!!!
I had problems with a shortage of weight, and now they are not present!!!
It NOT Biologically active Additives and not a medicine is easier EUTROPHY!