PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I do not know. To what expert to address, prompt, on...

Lara
15.07.2004, 02:52
The dear doctor!
I do not know. To what expert to address, prompt, please.
At me from time to time (2 3 times a year) arise hypodermic dense educations in size with a pea or hardly more. Places of occurrence - axillas and inguinal area. At a palpation easy or light;mild morbidity is felt. The skin on a place of an inflation slightly reddens or becomes blue. In 2 3 weeks all passes or takes place without a trace. As the problem does not deliver special troubles and " itself resolves ", I forget all time (I am not in time?) to address with her to the therapist. The history years 10. lasts. Happens, that god-two problem is absent in general, but then is again shown. Prompt, to which doctor to address, if again it is required (time I have no to consult preliminary at the therapist in an out-patient department).
Thankful in advance for the answer, yours faithfully, Lara.

The anonym
15.07.2004, 09:15
Inspissations under a skin in the places named by you it not that other as lymphonoduses, and vospaljajutja they from an infection, hand over analyses which to you will be appointed or nominated by the therapist at internal visiting an out-patient department.

The family doctor
16.07.2004, 22:27
Hello, Lara. Is better to address to the doctor of the general or common practice, t. To. He being guided in interfacing areas, will appoint or nominate necessary inspection, and then, if necessary will consult at the expert. Signs described by you are characteristic for limfadenita-inflammations of lymph nodes. The reason can be the chronic center of an infection in an organism, but more serious reason is possible or probable also. To begin, probably, it is necessary from the therapist, he will appoint or nominate pilot survey and by results of analyses, will advise where to address. The simple clinical analysis of a blood will not prevent to hand over and before "it" will appear.