PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctor Tamara, I wrote to you that at the husband you has proved to be true diagnos infiltratn...

Anna
13.07.2004, 09:37
Doctor Tamara, I wrote to you that at the husband you has proved to be true diagnos infiltratnyj a tuberculosis, he lays, there is no anywhere, a house children, whether is infectious 7 It is possible to treat houses? The husband has started to accept antibiotics and the neigbour comes a colitis to him penitselin, she the nurse. Speaks. That at home will die. To him of 36 years, he smoked much. Explain to him, he only after prochel yours soobshchnie has gone on a picture. He speaks, that the condemned man, I am simple in despair. Help or assist!!

Julia
14.07.2004, 20:51
You, excuse, certainly, your report has involuntarily got on eyes. CHto-it he navydumyval-that, the condemned man.. We during what times zhivyom-that. Let goes to the doctor, and time does not pull. Also I wish his of good luck
And convalescences.

Tamara
14.07.2004, 23:55
Anna, infiltrativnyj tuberkulez-the most frequent form of a secondary tuberculosis. Under the description at your husband caseous pnevmonija-it is the most serious form infiltrativnogo a tuberculosis. All its or her signs are observed at your husband. In this case massive antibacterial therapy which promotes calm of process, to decrease of a tubercular intoxication, improvement of the general or common state of health is applied. Treatment will be long 10 12 months. At absence of positive takes surgical treatment is recommended. Immediately translate the husband in tubas. A dispensary, to you and children will appoint or nominate a preventive dose of preparations, will spend a dignity. Processing of dwelling. Than earlier is begun lechenie-by that above chances to recover. Explain to the husband, that Chekhovian times passed also a tuberculosis have learned to treat successfully. To die to him early, an organism young - at a good delivery, leaving or care, lechenii-all will be good. It is necessary to take itself in ruki-a life does not come to an end, and to begin treatment.

Vyacheslav
16.07.2004, 15:29
I know one girl (36 years) She have recovered from this infection. Traditional honey her gave up as a bad job. I am simply assured or confident, as at All of you it will turn out. Write to me world@gotnet. ru or (095 319 65 22 Vyacheslav and I shall acquaint you with her. She has cured also the child with whom by inexperience has infected.