PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question to SHapovalovoj, you "push" time Vitamaks, on what technology...

Alexey
04.07.2004, 08:01
Question to SHapovalovoj, time you "push" Vitamaks, on what technology izgotovlety these additives, whether clinical tests where, what review of Ministry of Health, whether are adapted for Russia were spent, it I so have understood the American additives. What percent or interest usvaivaemosti. Then the quantity or amount does not mean quality.
I heard that in Vizione minerals in the acquired form, in colloid.

Shapovalova L.M.
06.07.2004, 00:12
Hello Alexey. It is very a pity to me, that you have got on krjuchek NLP - to live to you easily, you there is nothing do not doubt, here only to yourself do not belong - only to someone, who naveshal on your ears these tons of noodles. Except for Vitamaksa is also Vitalajn, Altera, NSP, Nutritsevtik, the Paradigm and more is a lot of firms, even the same Herbalife - kotrye is offered with to some extent physiologically proved additives containing real physiologically and biohimicheski proved quantitative and qualitative structure of the formulas. Once again I ask you to study or investigate CLOSELY or ATTENTIVELY structure so additives Viziona hotly liked by you. To not rely that you "heard".
CALCIUM HYDRONATRII PHOSPHAS (Medisoja), ZINCI OXYDUM (antioks), the MAGNESIUM the CARBONATE (Nutrimaks +), the CALCIUM HYDRONATRII PHOSPHAS, the MAGNESIUM the CARBONATE (PAKS +), the CALCIUM NATRII PHOSPHAS, the MAGNESIUM the CARBONATE, ZINCI OXYDUM (Lajfpak +), etc. are SALTS, instead of colloids if you, certainly recollect school lessons of chemistry. Lyophilic drying should afflict once again you - vacuum drying from the frozen status is thought up not for manufacturing additives, and for a submicroscopy and already for a long time is used in the food-processing industry (even before reorganization I bought the meat prepared in such a way - it is very good to take with myself in a campaign). Now firms more and more less respecting use this technology, and the Nizhniy Novgorod factory "has filled up" all postSoviet space with tablets from the vegetables prepared thus and berries. The extracts standardized on active components and actually active components of vegetative extracts are now actual. For example an alkaloid a yohimbine - its or his maintenance or contents is not specified in the additive "Stalon" something is written unintelligible - " Johimbe - 95 " - not specified even not what part of a plant is taken, though the latin name is resulted or brought, and in the description cortex Johimbe is mentioned. I already wrote, that is ready to meet and look or see ALL documents on Vizionu - and clinical tests and reviews of Ministry of Health and than adaptation for Russia is caused, I think, what not last role in it or this is played with the form and the size take in Russians - a lot of noodles it is possible naveshat.

Distributor Vision
07.07.2004, 11:37
There are methodical references on application BAD Vision which are approved or confirmed by the academician of Russian Academy of Medical Science of M. N.Volgaryovym. This special edition from 153 pages. Dr.Sci.Biol. A. of Century Vasilev, the academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences took part or participated in drawing up, d. M. n., professor Samonov of M., pokrovskaja to. M. n., Pogozheva A. d. M. n, the professor, Sukhanov. academician RAMTN, d. M. n, the professor, Dadali Century, d. h. n, the professor. Only it is not necessary to speak, that these people have forced to write under hypnosis or that you is cleverer than them and have told to people "truth". BADy Vision I am used by the Red cross and they were used in flight of cosmonauts of the ship " Union TM-33 " on October, 21st, 2001. It is the fact. Also believe the form take in at these people corresponds or meets to norm or rate. It is necessary to look not at labels and on results from use and the request to not mislead visitors of conference "competence".

Alexey
07.07.2004, 23:03
Minerals in additives in a colloid status. I specially consulted to the microbiologist. SHapovalova, you have not answered questions - to occasion Vitamaksa. You do not understand even that write. Any Russian factory or firm mismatches international standards GMP, as though you did not approve or confirm us in the return. I not a fool as you think and have studied or investigated all materials. I doubt of your competence, such delirium can carry only nothing the understanding person. If you beat even the senior lecturer, and dare to condemn in nonsense of scientists, doctors of sciences, academicians and professors. Thanks that eyes have opened all.

Alexey
09.07.2004, 12:05
Minerals in additives in a colloid status. I specially consulted to the microbiologist. SHapovalova, you have not answered questions - to occasion Vitamaksa. You do not understand even that write. Any Russian factory or firm mismatches international standards GMP, as though you did not approve or confirm us in the return. I not a fool as you think and have studied or investigated all materials. I doubt of your competence, such delirium can carry only nothing the understanding person. If you beat even the senior lecturer, and dare to condemn in nonsense of scientists, doctors of sciences, academicians and professors. Thanks that eyes have opened all.
You get acquainted with materials from the Internet, that for the expert strange.

The casual visitor of this konfertsii
11.07.2004, 00:45
Alexey, he the distributor. G-zha SHapovalova at the given conference, - to any, causes more trust; in difference from you she the face not INTERESTED. Absolutely clearly, when the person would like money, to him hardly to present, when someone is not admired a thing from which he vytantsovyvaet the business, but the hysterical comments here you obviously frame an anti-advertising (more likely even so-called " black PR ") beloved Vizionu. About competence g-zhi SHapovalovoj, and also, I would tell or say, to the high-grade, informal attitude or relation to business I testify it or her predydushie answers (eventually compare to other conferences of this site). P. S: By the way the detailed information on " spring exacerbations ", and in general..., you, Alexey, probably can receive here, in a heading "Psychotherapist" - for the beginning. (you the main thing do not forget: your job and a phrase " job above all " - on smylovoj are absolutely not identical to importance). Health!

Distributor Vision
12.07.2004, 13:28
Sense of business not in singing a nice or famous song to concrete products and after the termination or ending of singing to conduct long "study" kolebljushchihsja:)) It prjamo-taki the terrorism turns out. Money matter, but it not the main thing, it is not necessary to represent the distributor as the person at which in opinion of is run with badges $ $$. And it is natural this production is not pnatseej from all troubles. She qualitative also yields good results, to use it or her or not is a private affair of each person. Kto-someone prefers to be treated by vodka or a parsley from own kitchen garden. Success it or him in not easy or light;mild business! Business not in it or this. Simply production qualitative and quality admits many serious organizations, such as Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the Red Cross, etc. And due to "noodles" to deserve high trust navrjadli probably. Simply it would be desirable that nebylo the prejudiced attitude or relation and conclusions on the basis of labels instead of the real facts were not done or made. It is not necessary to water each other with a mud, it unproductively and ugly.

Alexey
13.07.2004, 16:54
For data, I not the distributor. I used and use production Vizhena. I do not know as you the casual visitor. As it is possible to trust the unknown person through the Internet, not seeing to face. I at all do not wish to offend someone, simply I have got used to trust the facts and results. Madam Shapovalova not the interested person is absolute, it is visible. I want that about each production, it is not obligatory Vizhena, naturally, and other companies others expressed not only one SHapovalova, but also. To opinion only one person to listen ridiculously simply.

Shapovalova L.M.
14.07.2004, 10:05
Hello All participants diskussi. Many thanks to everyone who supports or maintains me. For fans or amateurs and professionals Viziona I wish to remind, that not only cosmonauts ate this produktsi, but also some ours sporsmeny then have been disqualified for application of Furosemidum which manufacturers "have forgotten" to specify in structure of additive "giper" - and what for, in fact all the same nobody reads labels. Dear Alexey Vy went to school? You at school had lessons of chemistry? You visited or attended them, or shirked? If you diligently went to school to you the opinion (why would be not necessary?) The microbiologist to read through and most to solve in what form these minerals. It is very a pity to me, that you only the consumer with such fever would be better to be the distributor - though any advantage or benefit would be from additives - money would earn. By the way from the directory signed Volgarevym I also I quote to you formulas of production Vizion. I think, that scientists have well paid for this work, by the way the description of ingredients zdelano is competent. It is visible, that experts so, that in authorship I do not doubt wrote, and in a science now pay a little, so from a nasty sheep - though wool a piece.

Rozalija
14.07.2004, 17:33
Zzhravstvu

Rozalija
15.07.2004, 07:04
Zzhravstvu

Rozalija
16.07.2004, 12:17
Zzhravstvu