PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lanj, thanks for references in occasion of temperature. And vsyo-taki to me wanted...

Irina
13.07.2004, 06:35
Lanj, thanks for references in occasion of temperature. And vsyo-taki I would like to know, that temperature of 5 years raised or increased in current... What forecast. Whether there were at you such patients, and in what area more often frustration.

Irina
14.07.2004, 20:34
Fairly to tell or say, I awfully am afraid to go, suddenly it something is awful seryoznoe.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
16.07.2004, 11:01
Irina as it is spent diagnostic poisk-to describe it some sheets is required. At the difficult diagnosis in a therapeutic practice pay attention to three syndromes: accelerated by an ESR, feverish and hums of heart. If the fever lasts more than 3 h nedel-speak about a fever of an obscure genesis. But!! Presence of a long monotonous subfebrile condition at normal! Parameters of an ESR and "ostrofazovyh" reactions excludes inflammatory process in an organism. At normal laboratory parameters it is necessary to exclude a thyrotoxicosis, disturbance of the central thermoregulation, an artificial fever. I had a patient during 4 h years at it or him kept T-37.5 S-that he only did not survey! And okazalsja-caries. Has cured a teeth (was afraid to treat up to a syncope) - and temperature has removed or has taken off as an arm or a hand. I wish to add, that rise of temperature can be caused or called by plentiful meal, a stuffy premise or room, a greater or big physical strain, in women with attributes of an asthenic syndrome. And to list or transfer all to illness or disease at which keeps temperatura-it to frighten you even more. The intuition prompts me, that consultation of the psychologist is necessary for you and not absolutely you live in the consent with the nature (I have in view of biological rhythms). Probably here your treatment is covered.