PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I answer your questions. Abdominal pains blunt, colicy and oche...

Alex for Dr. Lanj
13.07.2004, 02:19
The doctor, I answer your questions. Abdominal pains blunt, colicy and very strong happen only before episodes of diarrhea when all is directly felt as in an intestine moves. When all began have removed an appendix which has not been inflamed. Fecal masses sometimes happen plentiful (usually during diarrhea) and color sometimes happens little bit lightish (but not decoloured as at an icterus), delicacy and giddinesses until recently have not been connected with meal, but now I find nektoruju communication or connection - usually delicacy sharply amplifies approximately in 1 hour after meal. About milk, unfortunately, I can not tell or say, t. To. At all I do not drink it or him is I do not like. The weight has a little increased (voobshche-that I enough thin) - with 62 in 1995 up to 68 69 in the beginning 2003, and has now gone down up to 65. Besides the specified medicines practically nothing accepted. Yes, has absolutely forgotten... In 1995 to me have tried " to raise or increase immunity ". Suppositories viferon - in 3 days have increased lymphonoduses on a neck, viferon have cancelled, and in a month suddenly rezi in a urethra, pus in urine, leucocytes in urine were continuous. Me have put in hospital, while thought what to do or make (5 days), all has passed or has taken place by itself... In 2001 during treatment of a prostatitis have appointed or nominated reaferon in nyxes, warned that during the first injections there can be a rising t-ry but as it strange temperature up to 39 has raised or increased only on the last 10 nyxis and so was as usually nearby 37. And in 10 days after the termination or ending of injections from a urethra potek pure or clean pus. Here then that to me also have appointed or nominated Metronidazolum. Except for that prinmal salofalk - without effect, from enzymes Festalum, mezim, panzinorm, but help or assist only kreon and pantsitrat. It seems appointed or nominated cholagogue, but I do not remember precisely. Probably there were still any antibiotics.

Alex for Dr. Lanj
14.07.2004, 14:21
Yes, still Analginum, Paracetamolum do not reduce temperature.

Alex for Dr. Lanj
15.07.2004, 03:19
And the last - impurity of a blood and pus are not present, but there is a slime

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
15.07.2004, 19:46
Alex, on your case history, at you typical clinic of a chronic enteritis. To observe you owe the gastroenterologist. Competently picked up treatment and especially regular keeping diety-only retrogress of pathological changes in this case is possible or probable. At hr. An enteritis antibiotics widely are not used iz-for dangers of a dysbacteriosis, and bacteriemic or bacterial preparations are applied. Enzymes. At ponosah-knitting and enveloping agents (a bismuth Sodium nitritum the basic, broth zveroboja, krovohlebki, nastoj tsvetkov tansies). Pitanie-fractional, sparing: reception of nutrition of 5 7 times in day with peer intervals. Animal Adepses to exclude, vegetables and fruit too if there is no diarrhea, it is rare in the form of mashed potatoes. To exclude black bread, prunes, grapes, a sweet cherry, gas. Drinks, a fresh batch. A fast or lenten beef, veal, the chicken, a fish, eggs, fresh cottage cheese, the mucous soups, the scrubbed or wiped porridges, acidophilic milk or dairy produkty-here your food allowance. If there will be displays avitominoza, Polyvitaminums, with maintenance or contents 1, 2, 6, 12 are necessary, Acidum folicum, vitamins A, E.Pishchu to accept only in a warm kind: cold and hot to you it is counter-indicative. By the way, when at you have revealed a lymphoid hyperplasia povzdoshnoj kishki-these references should sound. Will undertake itself rigidly: the sense will be. That neponjatno-ask.