PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me the maintenance or contents of Saccharum in urine, in from time to time is raised or increased...

Elena
14.07.2004, 06:17
Hello! At me the maintenance or contents of Saccharum in urine from time to time is raised or increased, sometimes is not strong, sometimes considerably. In a blood all is absolute in this plan by way of. In family of Diabetum was not, all tests in norm or rate. For the first time it was ustanovlenno during the first pregnancy. The test for a microalbumin in urine, but the normal analysis on fiber in norm or rate is still positive. Now I am again pregnant, and I am am excruciated sometimes with dorsodynias. The gynecologist on all this has not turned attention, the child speaks starts to press, but in fact all the third month, what will be further? Whether there Is at me an occasion for trouble?
There can be you in the practice met what that similar? In advance thanks.

The family doctor
15.07.2004, 07:30
Hello. Sometimes happens transient t. n. A glucosuria (Saccharum in urine) and without Diabetum.. You have a pyelonephritis, outside of an exacerbation. To panic it is not necessary, correctly eat, do not overcool, hand over once a month I wet, make uzi.