PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me within 2 years the clinical analysis of a blood shows raised or increased soder...

Rita
12.07.2004, 00:20
At me within 2 years the clinical analysis of a blood shows raised or increased soderzhinie lymphocytes (40 63 ed) at normal absolute value or meaning;importance of this parameter and norm or rate other parameters. About what it speaks. It was checked on the latent viruses and infections, all in a stage of remission. From the chronicle only a pharyngitis.

Doronin V.A.
13.07.2004, 14:40
In the given situation it is desirable to know details of a clinical picture (age, the sizes of a lien, lymph nodes, dynamics or changes of parameters of a blood). There are diseases of a blood when percentage of lymphocytes can stojko be increased only. In such situations, for specification of the diagnosis research of an osteal brain and use of some other specific techniques of inspection is necessary.

Rita
14.07.2004, 20:40
Thanks huge for the answer. About itself: 25 years, the sizes of a lien normal (pouzi), lymph nodes periodically arise in size with a pea in an axillary hollow. Other diseases: fibro - a cystic mastopathy, giperprolaktinemija, a hypothyrosis and autoimmune tireodit, but now hormonal analyses in norm or rate (I accept L-a thyroxine and bromkriptin). Has put here in what: in the near future pregnancy is planned, whether very much it would be desirable to learn or find out there will be it (lymphocytes) a handicap and an obstacle for this purpose.

Doronin V.A.
15.07.2004, 04:20
The bloods of change specified in the analysis are not an obstacle for pregnancy. During pregnancy it is desirable to supervise the analysis of a blood (once a month).