PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I pstojanno should watch or keep up the delivery, though to me only 23 years....

Elena
12.07.2004, 02:43
I pstojanno should watch or keep up the delivery, though to me only 23 years. Trainings to me pomagajut. Many trainers in spite of the fact that postajanno are engaged nevertheless are not so harmonous. In che business?

Natik
13.07.2004, 04:54
In the constitution, certainly! For example, at me wide femurs, t. e. Wide bones, from diets of a bone any more do not become. And with trainings I advise more cautiously! When the muscular mass the person is increased does not grow thin, simply Adeps will be transformed to muscles! And if you are not going to constantly to be engaged, all is instant raspolzetsja and will be even worse, than earlier. By the way, akvaaerobiku did not try or taste?

The anonym
13.07.2004, 08:29
During from 20 years up to 21 years I have grown thin for 15 kg. Gradually, but not on what that to the certain diet which are fashionable now. Simply began eat less, prietom not refusing from sweet. And now always I watch or I keep up the delivery - and so, I hope, I shall always watch or I shall always keep up. Thus has started to run. And here to an exercise room has gone only when all excess weight has thrown off.

vv
14.07.2004, 20:22
During from 20 years up to 21 years I have grown thin for 15 kg. Gradually, but not on what that to the certain diet which are fashionable now. Simply began eat less, prietom not refusing from sweet. And now always I watch or I keep up the delivery - and so, I hope, I shall always watch or I shall always keep up. Thus has started to run. And here to an exercise room has gone only when all excess weight has thrown off.