PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! The matter is that my mum since 1994 peren...

Olga An
13.07.2004, 06:10
Hello, the dear doctor!
The matter is that my mum since 1994 perensla 4 operations
In RONTS it or him Blohina:
1994 g - a cancer of an antral department of a stomach (32MO) - perstnevidnokletochnyj a cancer
The subtotal resection of a stomach is executed;
1996 g - excision of a fibroma of an abdominal wall;
1997 g - a radical mastectomy in occasion of a cancer of the left mammary gland (T2NOMO)
c the subsequent long reception of Tamoxifenum
2001 g - excision of the remained part of a stomach in occasion of retsediva a cancer
The remote metastasises it is not revealed.
Since 1999 the quantity or amount of lymphocytes of a blood up to 60 % has considerably increased.
This quantity or amount astably that decreases up to 38, uvlichivaetsja up to 58.
The others a parameter of the clinical analysis of a blood within the limits of norm or rate.
Sometimes the hemoglobin decreases, but at corresponding or meeting reception
Agents raising or increasing a hemoglobin (vitamins, fruit, a delivery)
Comes to norm or rate.
Before operation on excision of a stump of a stomach (2001) it has been advised
Hematologist in RONTS. The puncture of an osteal brain is spent and
immunofenotipirovanie an osteal brain - data for limfoproliferativnoe
Disease is not present.
Everyone half a year we pass or we take place inspection in RONTS in occasion of a cancer of a breast and a stomach.
Dynamics or Changes disease do not find out.
The weight does not lose, appetite is.
The quantity or amount of lymphocytes it or this summer has fallen with 46 up to 38.
But in September has increased up to 58.
Last analysis of a blood has shown a level of lymphocytes 51.
Other parameters of a blood within the limits of norm or rate. Whether I asked doctors means
Body height of lymphocytes development of new malignant educations or metastasises in neobsledumyh
Organs? To me respond that at maminom disease to takj the analysis of a blood is natural.
Whether you agree with it or this?
But in fact this disease to last with 1994 g (and can be and earlier) and a level of lymphocytes
Did not rise so strongly, and it has begun in 2 years after excision of a breast. Tamoxifenum
She does not accept since spring of this year.
What inspections besides scheduled in RONTS (uzi a liver, a peritoneum, roentgens skleta,
mamogramma, a gastroscopy) it is possible to spend still?

Doronin V.A.
13.07.2004, 23:37
Body height of lymphocytes is not connected with development of new malignant educations or their metastasises. Research of an osteal brain is unconditional and immunofenotipirovanie are necessary. For exception limfoproliferativnogo diseases the puncture of an osteal brain is less informative than trepanobiopsija an osteal brain. At suspicion on limfoproliferativnoe disease it is necessary to do or make it or her. Also the spectrum of antibodies used for immunofenotipirovanija (if probably specify data of this analysis completely) is important.
The note: as the stomach is removed completely, lifelong introduction of vitamin V-12 on 1000 mkg 2 times a month is necessary.