PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the senior sister of my girlfriend suspect infiltrativnyj a tuberculosis. She e...

Alexey
13.07.2004, 06:07
At the senior sister of my girlfriend suspect infiltrativnyj a tuberculosis. She is not hospitalized yet, they live in one apartment. Whether it is necessary for me and to my girlfriend something to learn or find out about itself? How much or As far as it is infectious? Thanks.

Tamara L.
13.07.2004, 16:35
Alexey, infiltrativnyj tuberkulez-is the most frequent form of a secondary tuberculosis. The infiltrate can appear both in a healthy lung and at an exacerbation of old tuberculous focuses. This form is easily diagnosed. The girlfriend of the sister should be hospitalized, and the faces was in kontakte-to receive preventive treatment. The dwelling, bed and utensils of the patient should pass or take place a cleansing. Tuberkulez-chronic infectious disease, ways of infections a little, but more often micobacteria get in lungs through respiratory ways. Intrafamily and intraroom contacts to a sick tuberculosis, its or his personal things are especially dangerous.