PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! It would be desirable to receive consultation here on what vopro...

Dmitry
12.07.2004, 22:37
Hello the doctor!
It would be desirable to receive consultation here on what question.
To me 27 years, I conduct an inactive way of life, job sedentary. One month ago at me has happened mikro-an insult (as doctors) on a background of alcohol and a sauna approve or confirm and I have got in a hospital, t. To. Loss of a coordination of movement was observed at walking. Having passed or having taken place (10 days under system + a physiotherapy) me have written out course of treatment home, have appointed or nominated to drink Pyracetamum and Cavintonum 3 times a day, and have given the reference - Can wear or defame a collar of Chance . Having risen at itself on the account in an out-patient department, me have repeated too most. I probrel also have dressed a collar one week ago, and began to feel worse, especially by the evening (the doctor has let out or has released me from the sick-list, with a condition, that I shall be at job even a month in a collar). Signs at me such - I go confidently but when I make a head of movement vpravo-to the left, vverh-downwards and td. Starts all "to float" before eyes, and by the evening the nape and gravity in a head strongly hurts.
And the doctor in a hospital - recommended to wear a collar of Chance since the morning and see you in the evening not removing or not taking out and tightening or delaying potuzhe, and in an out-patient department have told or said, what is it not essentially - the main thing as is possible more longly in itself is, it would be possible and to remove or take out that the neck had a rest, and who has not told or said as me to sleep - on a pillow or without it or her. Voobshchem it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion as disagreements of my doctors it is available, and the status does not improve!
The diagnosis precisely I do not remember, I know that 3 degree something from 4, and the artery at the left is blocked more strongly than on the right.

Zholudev A.A.
13.07.2004, 16:22
Obviously, takes place vertebrobaziljarnaja a failure. I recommend to address in in-t neurologies.