PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I work as the seller in the shop, engaged sale prof. A sound. From all...

Alexey
12.07.2004, 00:42
I work as the seller in the shop, engaged sale prof. A sound. From different directions acoustics. At home too voobshchem-that. Whether it is harmful? Well there electromagnetic fields and tp. From magnitov-that goes something there.. How you consider or count?

In advance thanks.

Ivanov A.A.
12.07.2004, 03:55
Zdrastvujte! The basic harm in your case renders sound influence. There are norms or rates of sound influence - predelo admissible levels of a sound of the house and at job if you they interest I can give you digit. And so be guided by own state of health. You 2 dangers - trap problems with hearing and psiho-an emotional status (irritability and t. Item). I wish to notice, besides that each organism is individual also one well transfer or carry the raised or increased sound influence, and others - are not present. Yours faithfully.

The anonym
13.07.2004, 04:18
Yes, give please on dB norm or rate. I every day in demonstratsionom a hall check mnogokilovatnuju acoustics. Well and DJ-ev at which with hearing of a problem I did not meet:) All taki at them more noisy job!

Smolenkov A.D.
13.07.2004, 13:38
Hello! According to GOST 121.003 83 background level of a sound on a workplace should not exceed 85 Db, maximal impulsive - 125 Db.
In the same place there is a detailed splitting on frequencies. More generalized data are resulted or brought in the collection
" Sanitarno-hygienic working conditions " (: RSFSR, 1968) Normal working conditions are characterized by levels of loudness for low-frequency, sredne-and high-pitched or high-frequency components make up to 90, 75 and 65 Db accordingly, admissible - 91 100, 76 85, 66 77 accordingly, adverse - 101 115, 86 100 and 76 90 Db. Everything, that above concerns to especially adverse working conditions. There are also norms or rates for faces 18 years where it is specified what is the time teenagers are younger can to work depending on noise level on a workplace. To familiarize it is possible in " the Directory of the assistant to the health officer and the assistant to the epidemiologist " / Under. red. Nikitin and Zaichenko.:. 1990. Yours faithfully.