PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 21 year, at me on legs or foots veins (beremennostej was not) are strongly visible to me. All...

The anonym
13.07.2004, 07:16
21 year, at me on legs or foots veins (beremennostej was not) are strongly visible to me. All time with huge ecchymoses, also I do not know whence they berutsja. What to do or make? And recently did or made vaginalnoe US and the doctor has told or said, that at me the moderate varicose phlebectasia of a uterus. What will be further? How to consult? Thanks

Ermakov A.I.
13.07.2004, 11:59
Possibly, it is a question of one of hereditary syndromes t. n. Delicacies of a connecting tissue. Ecchymoses can be display as delicacies of a wall of vessels, and disturbances of function of thrombocytes which is frequent with it or this is combined. prolaps the mitral valve, the hernia of an esophageal aperture of a diaphragm, a hemorrhoids, a platypodia, a myopia, hypermobility of joints also can take place. As a hematologist, I can recommend only routine research of function of thrombocytes (with ADF, a collagen, Ristomycinum) and also to address in conference "genetik" with the assumption of syndrome Elersa-Danlo.