PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear doctor! My daughter of 18 years, one week ago has appeared at...

Nina
12.07.2004, 02:03
Hello, the dear doctor! My daughter of 18 years, one week ago there was an increased lymphonodus on a head, now one more and one on a neck. Obvious attributes of an infection and catarrhal diseases are not present. Whether there can be it consequence or investigation of a cholinergic urticaria? I very much worry, in fact the increased lymphonodus - a disturbing or an alarming sign. I thank for the answer.

Doronin V.A.
13.07.2004, 08:45
What is holinergicheskaja a urticaria I do not understand. If the increased lymphonodus first of all it is necessary to see a doctor that he investigated or researched other regions where lymphonoduses can be localized is found out, has defined or determined the sizes of a liver, a lien. Also it is necessary to hand over analyses (the general or common analysis of a blood and the biochemical analysis). On the basis of the received data it is necessary to solve the problem on a biopsy of a lymphonodus.