PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! About 10 days ago have appeared nojushchie back pains, at a level...

Marina
12.07.2004, 01:11
The dear doctor! About 10 days ago have appeared nojushchie back pains, at a level krestsa (amplifies after job vnaklon). After a bath it became easier, but for a short while (there also on a snow it was ran). After ointment " Doctor MOM " - is easier. Then the pain has concentrated basically on the right. I have solved, what is it kidneys, and two days ago the beginnings to drink "Phytolysinum". It became easier, however it was added wandering nojushchaja a pain in muscles of a back (on all back and in brachiums) and in legs or foots (too behind). There was a small cold fit, it has appeared - temperature 36, 0 (at me it is usual 36, 6). There can be it a virus such? To the doctor to get in the nearest couple of weeks there is no opportunity. What will you advise me? I thank for the answer.

Bolshakova M.A.
12.07.2004, 22:00
To find time and to visit or attend the doctor - problems with kidneys or neurologic are possible or probable.