PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My brother has strongly suffered in fight. Prompt, what alimentary additives it would be necessary...

tatjana
08.07.2004, 20:44
My brother has strongly suffered in fight. Prompt, what alimentary additives it would be necessary poprinimat for maintenance of a liver.

Evgenie Olegovich
10.07.2004, 07:46
Possibly at your brother a problem not only in a liver, but also in the general or common status of an organism. Possibly now it or he is necessary for putting quickly on legs or foots. There are good complexes of additives which allow vtselom to put into an organism the order. Write by mail health@fromru. com.

Potievskij B.G.
11.07.2004, 22:32
Dear Tatyana! If doctors recommended your brother alimentary additives for support of a liver, that effective from them contain vegetative substance (fitonutrient) Silymarinum: "Silimar" (Russia, is on sale in drugstores), extracts or powders of a plant the Thistle spotty (is on sale in drugstores), Milk Thistle (a thistle, the USA). If wish to use the American preparation (its or his efficiency is checked up repeatedly) inform the E-mail and I shall send you the prescription with the address on which it or he can be bought or purchased.