PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Three days ago at night at my four-year-old child under...

Marina of Century
08.07.2004, 00:15
Hello the doctor! Three days ago at night at my four-year-old child the heat has risen. Koe-as have brought down it or her, mornings have waited and have gone hospital (here there is no poliklinnik, all in one "vial or flask", and labors will accept, and of a chicken pox will cure. I have already reconciled to such state of affairs. It can paradox, but the first labors were in this place and at inadmissible insanitary conditions we send or have left zdorovenkimi, and in second time in sankt-peterburdskom a maternity home at the newborn the cord or navel has festered. As one nurse to whom we talked has assumed: in a dirty place not bacteria can survive all:)) Excuse, that has digressed, it would be desirable to depict my position. neznaju it is how much possible to trust their medicine. Send or have come to the doctor, to us have told or said a throat krasnenkoe, therefore and temperature. Have written out droppers. All like was normal, even street have ventured to leave, and today at night again temperature under forty. All the night long have stayed in hospital under droppers, have brought down up to 37.8, have arrived home, and in the morning, after a short dream the temperature has again risen. Have put suppositories, have again brought down. Russian girlfriend has come, I to her have told, and she speaks, is what is it similar to an angina... And in hospital to us simply speak: a neck red (at them it is constant on hundred troubles one answer: (((whether It is possible for something to undertake just in case?

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
09.07.2004, 01:54
Marina, whether is marked or celebrated at the child a high leukocytosis with shift of the white blood count to the left and a high ESR? Regionarnye lymph nodes are increased and morbid?

Marina of Century
10.07.2004, 10:19
Unfortunately reception at the doctor consists only of listening lungs and survey of a throat. Well what not as in olden time, only on pulse. Therefore that I can not respond you. Remains to hope for the sound health. Though who knows it or him. To my husband here have cured illness or disease which at us and in the West is treated only surgical by. Today has done without temperature at night. Strange, here we are ill or sick kak-that quickly, but is strong. All is peer, thanks you huge for the answer.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
11.07.2004, 18:06
Marina, sometimes simply does not happen words and there are no emotions when do or make purposes or appointments to the child not seeing a picture of a blood. And it is impossible to force down sharply temperature from 40 up to 37 this serious test for a small organism. In fact to treat it is necessary illness or disease. And illness or disease do not treat knocking down of temperature. As speaks ours nachmed: " And where there are such doctors?? "