PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! At me a sick stomach. Tell or say, whether the use vitamino can...

Oleg
09.07.2004, 23:12
Uv. The doctor! At me a sick stomach. Tell or say, whether the use of vitamins can hurt a stomach? Thanks, Oleg.

Igor
10.07.2004, 21:06
Yes! For example, vitamin C possesses irritating action on a stomach. I to you would recommend to have a drink gastric tea "Dionis". It or him it is possible to get and look or see structure to the address of www. gloryon. com has undressed shop a login 37383, 1111. He normalizes dejtelnost zheludochno-an intestinal tract, possesses spasmolytic, enveloping action.

Aptekaonline
11.07.2004, 17:44
Hello! Certainly many components which are a part of polyvitaminic preparations can
To have irritating an effect on a stomach (vitamin C, Acidum folicum, salts of iron. And Talcum as auxiliary substance in manufacture of tablets, etc.), the main thing to not exceed the recommended daily need or requirement for vitamins. Remember that. What is the preparations to you it will be better to accept after meal though comprehensibility of some water-soluble vitamins can decrease a little, it will allow you to reduce irritating action of these preparations by a stomach.