PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me, likely, food poisoning. Yesterday - simply delicacy, an ache in all...

Vasilisa
04.07.2004, 00:34
At me, likely, food poisoning. Yesterday - simply delicacy, an ache in all body. Today - diarrhea, and all body hurts, temperature 37.7. Drank assets. Coal. Today nothing ate. What to undertake? Yes, and more - has arrived or flied yesterday from Thailand.

Egorov I.V.
04.07.2004, 21:53
It can be change of girdles and a climate. All of you do or make correctly...

Vasilisa
05.07.2004, 15:59
Thanks. But now it seems to me, what is it it is more tpohozhe on a gastric flu. Diko the head and temperature former hurts. Has recollected, that for a day before departure there was a liquid chair. And I usually well transfer or carry flight. I do not know how to be tomorrow - to go on job or to be treated and then than?

Egorov I.V.
07.07.2004, 21:00
It is more than liquid, coal activated - it is excellent or different. That will be tomorrow - time will show. Success...

Vasilisa
10.07.2004, 17:06
At night was 39, in the morning too. There has arrived the doctor in the afternoon, has registered koldreks (!), Ascorutinum and mezim. Except for rate. No signs are present. Has brought down temperature in the morning, by a dinner has risen up to 39.3, has drunk Ferveks. At all I do not know...