PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Recommend please, to what doctor it is necessary to address in following si...

Denis
08.07.2004, 23:51
Recommend please, to what doctor it is necessary to address in a following situation. Since Thursday at me the state of health has sharply worsened: the weak ring in ears (constant), a head little bit muddy, at easy or light;mild jog too strongly fights heart. Pressure, pulse in norm or rate. All has begun that on the last Wednesday in the evening I have poisoned with an albuminous cocktail after that some days hurted or was ill;was sick a stomach, there was very bad general or common status - giddinesses, a nausea. Thought for a week all will pass or take place, but alas. Available to spit upon all this, to return to an exercise room (while 2 trainings should be passed or missed) and to look or see, that from this will leave.

Zholudev A.A.
10.07.2004, 08:28
Most likely, it is consequences of an intoxication. Drink Enterodesum or 10 tab. The activated coal (preliminary rastoloch in a powder) for the night, not less than in 3 4 hours after meal and more nothing is to not drink till the morning. Polyvitaminums, plentiful drink with vit. With.

Denis
10.07.2004, 15:47
Many thanks. I shall try or taste.