PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Two days ago at job after a dinner has felt, that pricks in oblaste...

Alexey
07.07.2004, 22:28
Two days ago at job after a dinner has felt, that pricks in oblaste a stomach or belly, next day the stomach or belly a little ached a bit, today has woken up from closeness and a nausea, but did not tear, all put a pain in the field of a stomach or belly nakatami once a minute approximately though sometimes abates or remits. Was a few or a little;little bit diarrhea, and today there was a rhinitis. neznaju, kak-that very much all very much not ozhidanno. The doctor I can not cause or call, t. To. Job very strained or intense. State please the comments, how much or as far as it can be serious. Thanks.

Alexey
08.07.2004, 14:53
I shall a little add. CHto-would not eat sometimes there is an eructation and feel, that a smell, as though eggs or something same unpleasant.

Gorshkov D.J.
09.07.2004, 16:55
Hello, Alexey. I think, that you have a gastritis (presumably, to the lowered acidity) is easily to explain intensity of job, not an eutrophy. From here and a unpleasant eructation. And in occasion of a nausea, diarrhea, prickings in a stomach or belly is can be both an alimentary infection and the intestinal form of a flu. Precisely to tell or say I am at a loss. But I advise you to choose time and to pass or take place inspection.