PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vladimir, give please your address. I after sorts or labors have recovered on 34 kg and...

Nastyona, 24 years
08.07.2004, 10:27
Vladimir, give please your address. I after sorts or labors have recovered on 34 kg and ugly the skin on a stomach or belly hangs. And by the way, what you think about these Thai tablets?

Vladimir
09.07.2004, 07:05
Nastyona, I about Thai tablets do not think. I simply know the mechanism of their action and to anybody from the friends them I shall never recommend.
Now in occasion of your problem. The weight will leave with rate of 4 5 kg. In a month, differently it is possible to start undesirable reactions in an organism. Besides it will be necessary to restore elasticity of a skin. In your case it will borrow or occupy about 6 months. Then approximately as much time borrows or occupies process of stabilization of weight, t. e. We do or make a new status of an organism for it or him estesstvennoj by norm or rate. Here then we modzhem to be assured, that this weight at you remains for all remained life.
Know, with weight the same as the truncated leg or foot to extend: first very or very much slowly, and then to strengthen result.
And it is possible to pull strongly. What will be?
If agree with my approach write health2003@inbox. ru