PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skazite, esli kto-nibud znaet, massag dla poxudenija, pomogaet li eto i bi...

Darya.
16.06.2004, 23:28
Skazite, esli kto-nibud znaet, massag dla poxudenija, pomogaet li eto i bit mozet sushestvuet kakoi-libo kurs? T. e. kak chasto ego nado delat i skolko dnei, dla poluchenija xot malogo rezultat. Zaranee blagodarna.

Iron site
18.06.2004, 07:21
I stick out from Tsoy, to me does not help or assist even Larin. Who can cause or call its or his spirit for perepiha?

19.06.2004, 10:46
pridurok!

parasha22@rambler.ru
22.06.2004, 18:15
Undoubtedly only after you. ** *

The anonym
25.06.2004, 21:20
527x800 ACDSee JPEG Image here I so am good, that zhenishok with a bald head and not standing member from Oslo ohuel

29.06.2004, 19:16
he-he! eko has become angry, azhno has started to snap under different nikami!!!:-)) whether you - that zhenishok from Oslo:-)), mnogoniky and ours "anxious" you??:-)) there would be you to a forum to the psychiatrist or andrologu...

The anonym
01.07.2004, 17:58
I without nikov and ozabochennotej, the little fool jurodivaja. I zhenishok have settled, but ohuel tozhest, faceless heavy red drakosha, perdosha.

The anonym
03.07.2004, 11:06
Such mare not in my taste, you uzho under centner has pulled. Ha-ha-haligali

* for Darya
05.07.2004, 07:48
Excuse, that has allowed to argue with a certain boor in your topic. Massage (gidro, manual, etc.) - is effective, if you will watch or keep up the delivery. Standard term for the general or common massage - 10 days. But, opjat-taki all - individually.

The anonym
06.07.2004, 02:09
Only three slena in a mouth and will help or assist you, but will grow fat as your fat mamanja

child
09.07.2004, 04:44
It appears, gold can cause sexual frustration. Science officers approve or confirm: when the wedding ring is worn on an arm or a hand with many years, it gradually grows into a skin; gold starts to be oxidized, and products of chemical reaction act in a blood. Man's sexual glands are especially sensitive to oksidam gold. Results of experiences have proved, what even shares of a milligram of this substance are capable to break or disturb job of sexual glands that leads to serious sex frustration. Hormonal and sexual systems of the woman are is better environmentproofed, that is why women oksidy gold do not influence, experts consider or count. Now it becomes clear, why women so desperately aspire under a wreath, and men in every possible way resist lawful "okoltsevaniju": not iz-for whims or misogynies (as potential brides consider or count), and exclusively with a view of a self-preservation. A source: Medicus. ru