PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I do not know to what doctor to address. After sorts or labors (already almost 5 me...

Anna
08.07.2004, 00:26
Good afternoon! I do not know to what doctor to address. After sorts or labors (already almost 5 months ago) at me any not clear phenomenon has begun: periodically pojavlenetsja something of type small naryvchika that on the one hand from a fingernail on the big finger with another, then like passes or takes place, and in some days again. Thought in the beginning on inconvenient footwear, that is hot in slippers, mazu ointments (sintemitsinovoj, lejkometsinovyj and t. The item) - helps or assists nothing, and today still too most has begun with the next finger. If to not touch or not tamper with - that does not disturb, to go does not stir or prevent, and you will touch - painfully. To an out-patient department to go I am afraid iz-for a flu, and in general to feeding mum that is very complex or difficult kuda-to be pulled out or escape. Please, advise where to address what to do or make.

Zholudev A.A.
09.07.2004, 00:31
To the dermatologist.