PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Last analysis was in December, trom-ov 749, happens less, there is a norm or rate...

Serafima
05.07.2004, 18:16
Last analysis was in December, trom-ov 749, happens less, there is a norm or rate, the doctor replaced Mine the doctor from hospital, he to me and has told or said, what Gidrea chemistry and while I young (to me 33, I I am ill or sick 3) to drink it is not necessary if trom-ov 600 and less, About illness or disease has learned or has found out when has become pregnant, there was an abortion, Doctors speak about the child to not think yet, Have 2 group inva-sti So to me anybody and has not responded that waits for me further? Thanks for the information,

child
09.07.2004, 00:22
And anybody to you also will not tell or say, that you are waited dalshe-it only by the attending physician can prognosticate. At me 2 years the same samoe-I drink gidrea and my doctor speaks, that it is not necessary to refuse it or her. And, if at me thrombocytes raise or increase more than 400 doctor raises or increases a dose and as norm or rate considers or counts for me 270 400. In couple of months, I shall probably pass on intron but while my doctor otgovarivaet-pobochki is a lot of. And you from Moscow?