PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, I accept for prophylaxis tea " the Flying swallow ", gle in instruktsi...

LERA
06.07.2004, 17:59
The doctor, I accept for prophylaxis tea " the Flying swallow ", gle in the instruction is told or said, that he approaches or suits for everything, that it or he can be used constantly to have a harmonous figure.
It is still told or said that he deduces or removes slags, normalizes a metabolism. After its or his application I feel strong pains (as fights), in the bottom of a stomach or belly, but they pass or take place after perestaltiki and there is a dryness in a mouth.
Tell or Say the doctor, having normal (even small) weight, whether it is possible to take a great interest or be fond in such teas of the Chinese medicine?
Whether they cause consequences?
Normal or not I test sensations at its or his reception?
Thankful in advance.

Gorina L.F.
08.07.2004, 06:11
It will be quite logical to stop reception of tea if you test discomfortable sensations.
To use similar teas on a regular basis it is not recommended. Purgative effect what from them is available, it is possible to achieve and in less extravagant way - to eat a beet or prunes.

Katya
08.07.2004, 15:30
I from this tea in hospital have got.
Karp _ rambler. ru