PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I write again, who can will respond. To me 35, body height 156, I weigh 60. Was...

Inessa
07.07.2004, 21:38
I write again, who can will respond.
To me 35, body height 156, I weigh 60. There was an operation an interdisk hernia, physical activity has naturally decreased, but to grow thin - that it would be desirable.
Advice or Council of the expert how it is possible to grow thin in this situation is desirable, I think, that shaping and aerobira to me are counter-indicative.
(Conducted active obraz-dances, equestrian sport, aerobics, shaping) earlier. "Myshitsy" now are not suitable anywhere.

Gorina L.F.
08.07.2004, 08:45
Advice or Council of the expert is necessary to you, but at obligatory visual survey. I think, that the most comprehensible will be employment or occupations in water: navigation, akvaaerobika, underwater maasazh, simply gymnastics in bathing.
To data, for loss of 7 10 kg a year dostochno three times a week to go on foot km on five. But before to begin employment or occupations necessarily consult in the doctor (immediately, instead of through the Internet)