PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have handed over hair 8 years or summer sons on the analysis in center bioticheskoj of Medicine: nehv...

The anonym
06.07.2004, 21:22
I have handed over hair 8 years or summer sons on the analysis in center bioticheskoj of Medicine: shortage of a cobalt to 3 her a degree on 4 h to a ball scale. Whether shortage of vitamin 12 follows from here logically, what at it or him in an organism? Whether there Can be it the reason of a focal baldness (at it or him already 5 yj year goes process of a focal baldness). It is And more found recently out that lymphs on a neck, in bronchuses, axillary, the size of a liver on last limit of norm or rate for its or his age are increased. With what it can be connected? It is necessary to hand over what analyses to find out why lymphs are increased?
In advance I thank for the answer.

Doronin V.A.
07.07.2004, 11:06
The cobalt really is a part some vitamin V-12. However, presence of deficiency of this vitamin from here does not follow. It is simple for checking up. Deficiency of vitamin V-12 has precise laboratory attributes (in the analysis of a blood a macrocytic, hyperchromatic anemia). Whether there can be a disadvantage of a cobalt the reason of a baldness tell or say cannot. If at the child lymphonoduses this situation demands inspection (probably with a biopsy of a lymphonodus) are increased. It is impossible to exclude, that abaissement of hair is connected with any systemic process.