PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, that it is possible to undertake in my case - I constantly (on 8 13) ch...

Oksana
05.07.2004, 13:01
Advise, that it is possible to undertake in my case - I constantly (on 8 13) hours work behind a computer, it is possible to tell or say in the same pose, and recently, even more often, at me arise unpleasant oshchushchenija-as though temporarily (for 10 25 seconds) the part of a body (we shall designate its or his triangle " sheja-lopatka-the left arm or hand "), then an easy or a light;a mild pricking and sensation such as though something was sticked grows dumb. I any more do not know, as to think. Thanks

Shirokova E.B.
06.07.2004, 01:50
Oksana! You have blocked all myslimo possible or probable sanitary norms or rates of job on the personal computer! Without special harm for health it is possible to work on the personal computer 4 hours per day. And that, it is necessary to do or make breaks for 15 minutes through each business hour. Thus it is necessary to rise, resemble, make some physical exercises, special exercises for eyes.
Your problems, most likely, are connected with a pathology cervical and verhne-thoracal departments of a backbone. neobhodmo to make rentgenoogrammu these departments of a backbone and to consult with the neurologist internally. If the problem will be caused by an osteochondrosis of a backbone to you will help or assist massage, physiotherapy exercises, pool.

Denis
07.07.2004, 00:42
I also approximately daily sit at a computer:)
Recently has bought or purchased monitor ZHKG, eyes began to get tired much less.

It is necessary to find an armchair vibrating:)