PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doctors usilenno agitate to accept Vizhion. I understand, that want money zarabot...

Tanika
04.07.2004, 15:58
Doctors usilenno agitate to accept Vizhion. I understand, that wish money to earn. But - on the other hand, there are close people, a little, who hopes on these or it preperaty as almost for panacea. Both growing thin, and calmness and absence of an allergy of the child, and the termination or discontinuance of rheumatic pains, is a lot of that else. I understand, that there can be still other factors at these miracles. The opinion of independent people is interesting. What will tell or say about Vizhion?

Knowing
06.07.2004, 01:36
There was kogda-that a quite good firm. Usual dynamics or changes: greed has ruined. Now to contact her it is impossible.

Too knowing
06.07.2004, 22:29
Vo-the first, get rid panegyrics of friends. You own health interests, I so understand, instead of miracles of a recovery of uncle Vasi. Vo-the second, try to receive a trustworthy information about production of the company, instead of about its or her politician. You can receive such information only from independent and nezaintresovannogo a source. Therefore following item or point will not pay attention to squall prizvyvov of various citizens from Vizhna which here it is grazed nemerjano. It is possible to consider or count as an independent source rather qualified opinion of doctor Shapovalovoj, but to her (as well as to any another, however) for an estimation it is necessary to know structure of a product. Therefore v-the third: try to find as much as possible exact information on structure of those concrete BAD Vizhna which you interest. And only on the basis of the independent conclusion (and it is better - several) make a decision, considering own honey. Indications - besides, objective, instead of horror stories which to you will necessarily tell "vtjuhivateli". But also to drag in a mouth aby that too it is dangerous, t. To. BADy at all so are harmless, as them declare, and in most cases have the certain contraindications and by-effects, as well as medicinal preparations. The some people (I shall repeat-) products Vizhn in SOME cases can be accepted the SOME PEOPLE.