PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. A year I am ill or sick also anybody from doctors cannot establish or install...

Valeri
06.07.2004, 09:37
Hello, the doctor. A year I am ill or sick also anybody from doctors cannot establish or install the diagnosis, treated from only successively. In January, 2003 I unexpectedly was ill. Signs: on the eve in the evening I have felt very tired, since morning me strongly swung or pumped, but golovokr-ija was not. In an hour like all has entered into norm or rate, but by a dinner at me the mood sharply was gone, there was any depression, there was a syndrome of the angry intestine, a nausea. The temperature 37, 8 in the evening has risen. There was a syncopal status. Sharply has grown dumb a lion. The arm or hand, both extremities have turned blue, I have started to lose consciousness, but all has managed. During half a year the syncopal status was saved every day. There was a sensation, that I under a narcosis or in a dream. The hearing became worse, memory bad. Constantly excruciated a nose: that it is incorporated, a rhinitis when cured a nose, the throat, then again a nose fell or was ill. Treated both neuropathologists, and therapists. The cardiogram good though pains in the field of heart disturbed, the encephalogram has shown, that changes are, but the doctor has told or said, is what is it connected with vnutren. Changes. Pricked in in: Pyracetamum, askorb. k-that, a glucose, aktovegin, a calcium. Improvements have come after aktovegina and a calcium. Handed over the analysis of a blood: a hemoglobin that 147, 133; leucocytes 5, 6 (6, 0); band 1, segmented 28 (33); lymphocytes 65 (55); rate of a sedimentation eritrots. 2 (3). It was then treated by a homeopathy. Now I constantly suffer from a nose, the temperature and jumps, but above 37, 4 does not rise. Also disturb golovokr-I, but less often, than earlier, a nausea. The syncopal status any more does not disturb, but sensations " as in a dream " are sometimes shown. Also there was a dryness in a mouth, jarko-a yellow fur (as after Revita), in a dream arms or hand (as another's), fast fatigability grow dumb. Has handed over also a blood on an enzyme immunoassay: AtTPO 7, 5 E l; lgE 130 ME ml, the maximum or supreme limit is just peer 130. The doctor has appointed or nominated to me in m vitamins B1 and 6. On 6 the allergy (urticaria) though earlier on this vitamin of reaction was not has unexpectedly begun. That to me to do or make, on what to pay attention and than to be treated? Help or assist, please, in fact to me of only 20 years, and I already feel razvalinoj. My address: 7valery@74. ru. In advance thanks.

Egorov I.V.
06.07.2004, 18:23
Call to me...