PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The question can be silly, but nevertheless... I now live in quarts...

Ira
04.07.2004, 14:58
Hello! The question can be silly, but nevertheless... I now live in an apartment on the Garden ring (windows of my bedroom leave in a court yard) and I am going to to move in an apartment in the new house on JUgo-the West. All unanimously speak, that I correctly do or make, as jugo-the West - ecologically pure or clean district. And at me the sensation is framed, that air in an apartment at us on Garden quite pure or clean and is worse than nothing jugo-than the West. At least beznzinom and anything else does not smell, I sleep with otrkytymi windows. And so a question: and whether there is in direct interrelation air in an apartment and air in the street, whether can such that in an apartment in the center he is worse, than on jugo-the West, or this or thus my deceptive oshchtsshchenie? And more one question: in a new apartment on jugo-the West all time is hot. It svjazvano what there while windows are closed and nobody lives, or with kakimmi-that drgugimi features? (the matter is that in our apartment in the center even at the closed windows so hotly does not happen). Especially in bathing and a toilet - you will not prompt as borotsja with a heat there? Whether it Can be connected by that an apartment highly (16 floor, and that that in the center - on the fourth). Proceeding from all it or this, advise as the ecologist: where it is better to live?
And last question: novvaja the apartment pol-year is repaired back, the furniture is bought or purchased yet all. Through what is the time after repair (or purchases of furniture) it is safe to move there (crossing or moving basically not urgent) that all has disappeared after repair?
In advance many thanks for answers!

Smolenkov A.D.
05.07.2004, 17:55
Hello! Really ecological situation in JUgo-the western district of Moscow is better than in other districts owing to that he settles down on Teplostanskoj heights, t. e. Towers on all other Moscow. On it or this he is well blown or insufflated also harmful impurity do not accumulate, forming could... The cores zagrjazniteljami in Moscow are cars, vydjaljajushchimi significant amounts okisi Carboneum. However appreciable excess of maximum concentration limit are observed in places of outcomes and traffic lights (except for that at education a proside) iz-for risings of allocation of products of incomplete combustion of fuel during the moment when the car costs or stands, and the drive works in single. okis Carboneum has no smell, chronic poisonings lead to " chronic weariness ". In occasion of your sensations. People are individual, and is possible or probable, that you not so are strongly acquisitive to presence ekotoksikantov in air. Probably and that in the given two points of Moscow really there is no difference in structure of air. My statements and statements of your friends are based on more general or common estimations. In occasion of a heat. Most likely on Garden you live in the stone house, and on JUgo-the West - the house panel. In the latter case he is more subject to influence of an ambient temperature. Besides how much or as far as it is necessary to consider how long your part of the house it is irradiated with the Sun, whether you is shielded 4 yj a floor by trees. And certainly, that premises or rooms are not aired also frames additional effect. Whether good ventilation at you in bathing and talete, whether artificial airways are hammered? In occasion of crossing or moving. Here all individually. Depends on quality of materials. To us cases are known, as more than 2 h years the level of a formic aldehyde exceeded maximum concentration limit iz-for poor-quality linoleum. Yours faithfully.

portvein777
06.07.2004, 18:14
All of you kranty http: // home. mega. ru/~staff1/rak/eco. htm (sm a map made in ours gis-laboratories - a map - official owls sekr)