PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my sister have diagnosed " paroksizalnaja a night hemoglobinuria " Skazhit...

Serik Sulejmenov
06.07.2004, 10:36
To my sister have diagnosed " paroksizalnaja a night hemoglobinuria " Tell or Say please what it is necessary to do or make analyses to confirm this diagnosis. In gemotalogicheskom the center have told or said that it is necessary to make following analyses: 1. Assay Hema, 2. Saccharose assay and
3. Assay with Ehrlich's reactant, but here there are no reactants necessary for it or this. Please explain what reactants are necessary for this purpose and where them proizvodjat/sell. Also we would be very grateful if you have consulted on what parameters define or determine presence above the named diagnosis. Where it is better to us to address in occasion of treatment.

Thanks big

Yours faithfully Serik

Doronin V.A.
06.07.2004, 14:12
Dear Serik! The Basic display paroksizmalnoj nochno hemoglobinurias (PNG) is the intravascular hemolysis, t. e. Destruction of erythrocytes in sosulistom a bed or channel. Consequence or investigation of it or this is depression of a hemoglobin (anemia) and occurrence of a blood in urine. Basically it occurs or happens at night. The given disease is necessary for distinguishing from an autoimmune hemolitic anemia which, somewhat, has a similar picture. At PNG, besides depression of a hemoglobin, the quantity or amount of leucocytes and thrombocytes often is lowered. In difference from an autoimmune hemolitic anemia, at PNG, assay Kumbsa negative. The basic trouble-shooting tests it is assay Hema and saccharose assay. To you have told or said perfectly. Where it is possible to get reactants for these tests I do not know. Usually these researches do or make in the Hematological centre of science of Russian Academy of Medical Science (you meant what hematological center?) . A radical method of treatment is allogenic transplantation of an osteal brain, however, it or her vyponenie is connected with the certain complexities (the suitable donor, cost of the procedure and t.). Other methods lechenija-this use of anabolic hormones and hemotransfusions. The question of treatment depends on complexity of the situation. Can address in the Hematological centre of science of Russian Academy of Medical Science. To tell or say, whether I to something to help or assist all you can is necessary to know a detail of a situation. Can send me the report by e-mail: vadim_doronin@mail. ru or to leave the coordinates.