PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! At me such problem: here already nearby 3 h months me...

Lena
05.07.2004, 17:31
Hello, the doctor!
At me such problem: here already nearby 3 h months I am am excruciated with sudden attacks of cold: chih, the rhinitis, thus is terribly itched a throat. In minutes 10 these signs vanish, as though nothing was. The doctor has registered to me Rinopromt, pervy pila-all has passed or has taken place three days, then again too most. I have solved, that at me an allergy, began to drink Klaritin - first three days again nothing was, then all - old. Already I accept nothing, but such attacks become even more often. The doctor cannot skzat, that with me. Mozhe you will advise something.
Thankful in advance!

Shirokova E.B.
06.07.2004, 13:26
Lena! Analyse when and where you have similar signs. At home, in a wood, on a summer residence, etc.? Whether there Was at you earlier an allergy on any smells, flowers, products? I advise you to address to the allergist for carrying out of special allergological inspection and revealing of possible or probable allergens.