PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all!! hotelosby to hear opinion of young men... .na how much to you...

anjuta
26.06.2004, 06:27
Greetings to all!! hotelosby to hear opinion of young men... .na how much to you the figure of the girl with which you is important meet????? I ponimaju-would be desirable ljuchshego!! But we with ourselves chyo do not do or make a current, that it is pleasant to you. But it good if ourselves... But here at me the friend is, its or her guy forces to sit on diets, forbids to her practically all. I do not understand it or her as she till now suffers or bears such reference or manipulation with saboj!!? In fact the guy in the majority should be arranged under the girl if wishes to have snej attitudes or relations... It is not pleasant, find another!!! Unless I am not right...!!?? It is humiliating, such reference or manipulation for the girl??! I wait for answers...

Artem
28.06.2004, 17:57
Anyuta, seems to me, that if people like each other on a figure it is possible and to hammer. If it is fair, I and the owner of superfluous kg, but believe, for love it not a handicap!!! sesli you like the person, iz-for kg he will not throw you and will not excruciate!

natka
30.06.2004, 05:28
Anyta, moi drug simpatyashka polubil tolstenkuju.
I dushi v nej ne chaet. i vash paren durak!

E
03.07.2004, 18:03
Anyuta, I not the young man, and the young lady, but all shall risk to you to respond: here one truth cannot be - one business when you recently have met, here everyone instinctively chooses more nicely (you conduct also itself, di, you are not lost in contemplation on thick and bald). Absolutely an another matter when you for a long time are familiar - here on the foreground there are human qualities. And in this case the normal young man not rasstanetsja with the girl only because she has recovered, or has grown thin, or hair has recoloured - even if in due time she privlekoa its or his figure or unique color of hair. I repeat, for normal people external data are important only firstly. (if, certainly, it is a question of feelings, instead of that " I want, shob all friends envied, what at me telka "...)

anjuta
05.07.2004, 11:18
Thanks everyone who has shared with me svoiim opinion! Thanks! But the matter is that I sometimes feel awkwardly, t. To. My guy hudee me. I do not know on what so.......