PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my sister (29 years) cannot diagnose. Signs: fatigability, t...

Irina
04.07.2004, 12:52
To my sister (29 years) cannot diagnose. Signs: fatigability, t up to 37.7 on a background fiz. Loads (in current of half a year); pressing, gripping pains in region of heart at fiz. Loads, morbid oshchushch. In region of a liver, rising of an indirect bilirubin, including after intravenous injections up to 58; a lymphocytosis up to 50, a leukopenia up to 3, 2; the moderate thrombocytopenia, augmentation of all groups of the lymphonoduses, erratic pains in large both fine joints and bones, weight of a body at body height of 162 sm - 45 kg. Analyses on spid, a clamidiosis, a toxoplasmosis, TSMV, a hepatitis In and With - negative.
Additional data: 2 e children, Earlier put d/z: the Thyrotoxicosis, a myocarditis, rheumatic disease.

Ermakov A.I.
05.07.2004, 10:42
Dear Ira! Certainly, it is difficult to tell or say, than your sister on the basis of the aforesaid is ill or sick. It is possible to suspect development of a general disease of a connecting tissue (a debut of a lupus or a pseudorheumatism) but what the degree of augmentation of lymphonoduses, whether is increased a liver, a lien? CHto-in the short story you have for certain missed something. Therefore your sister should be examined and asked normally.