PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please as to me to grow thin, how much I of medicines not prinemala all be...

ljuda
30.06.2004, 17:54
Tell or Say please as to me to grow thin, how much I of medicines not prinemala all bestolku. Give please kakujuta a diet or that I any more do not know, I hope only for you. I look forward to hearing, write.

Elena
01.07.2004, 02:50
Ljuda, write, that you tried or tasted, what weight at you and body height, how old are you, what problems with health are, you accepted what medicinal or hormonal preparations or accept. helenherbs@yandex. ru

Alina
02.07.2004, 13:14
No medicines will help or assist you. Go in for sports and limit in calories. There is a sense to check up shchitovidku and to receive consultation ginekologa-the endocrinologist. Success!

Ljuda
04.07.2004, 00:14
To me 39 164 78. (With health) the delay of a chair happens day. After sorts or labors of the extension on a stomach or belly. About 8 years ago I accepted gerbalajv, have grown thin and then have again typed or collected even more, drank tea lastoku (laxative). I Look forward to hearing write, I wait.

Elena
05.07.2004, 09:26
Ljuda, 8 years ago you grew thin up to the figiologicheskogo weights? Then did or made fastening result? e. Whether there was at you a program of stabilization? What weight dumped or reset? helenherbs@yandex. ru