PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I recently have subscribed in "Vision" Having passed or Having taken place on conferences zadumalas-and that...

Lina
30.06.2004, 02:44
I recently have subscribed in "Vision" Having passed or Having taken place on conferences zadumalas-and whether there I have entered? Say and the product is not so good to earn also money is practically impossible. I ask to share reasons of those who or worked there or still works.

Shapovalova L.M.
01.07.2004, 05:45
Hello, Lina. In occasion of a product you read my answers to be convinced most see or overlook structure of a product. A daily dose of VITAMIN C 70 700 (it is authorized to apply in bioadditives in Russia) mg, VITAMIN 1 - 1, 5 - 4, 5, VITAMIN 6 - 2 6. Vitamin E 10 100/ME (if natural). A calcium 1000 - 1500/sut, etc. Compare to the maintenance or contents in products and solve how much capsules it is necessary sst to type or collect norm or rate. P to an occasion of a cryolysis - Nizhfarm "has filled up" all country with various production received this way - from a bilberry up to cabbage. And to earn - look or see closely or attentively marketing. Such firms as Njuvejs, Vitalajn, Vitamaks, etc. give up to 30 % from a network. On Vizionu a maximum 10?. And in the rest dumjte, solve...

Alexander
02.07.2004, 07:18
I work in companies VISION 1, 5 years.
In occasion of production.
Give on polochkam as it is accepted at doctors objectively and subjectively.
Subjectively. Preparations of the company have helped or assisted very much to much. Vo-the first, me (I cannot longly paint, the format of the letter, the status does not allow, but it was very awful, every day lives were for me an excruciating, with the diagnosis a chronic hepatitis the traditional medicine could offer me only inspections and ascertaining " at you chronic disease - suffer or bear, further only will be worse "
2. Mine the spouse (a heap of "fine" problems, like a gastritis, a sinusitis, herpes and constants ORVI)
3. To a heap of other people, including our clients and distributors.
I can tell or say - practice criterion of true. Knowingly in our company, everyone tries or tastes production on itself(himself). Receive the result. We never shall refuse our product and we use it or him not for the sake of business, and for the sake of the health.
Objectively.
1. Are made under standard GMP (the maximum or supreme quality standard farmpreparatov the CART) by French concern " Arkopharma " - the leader (* 1) in the Europe in the field of preparations of a homeopathy and a phytotherapy.
2. Use of the high technologies of manufacture. One of - kriodroblenie (freezing of grasses at temperature of liquid nitrogen and accordingly in an atmosphere of nitrogen), that provides conservation of biologically active substances at a level over 90 %. I do not know, that there at "NIZHFARMA", but, probably, by tradition " same, but does not work "
3. Efficiency of each additive is proved by clinical tests (in sootvetsvii with the Law about BAD they concern to food stuffs, the registration certificate suffices for their registration about conformity of the maintenance or contents to a label and absence of the substances, able to render harm to health, therefore in our market it is a lot of BADov, but the majority - pustyshki). By results of clinical tests Methodical references on application BADov VISION ", approved or confirmed by Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation are made ". Courses MMA it or him. Setchenov for doctors and distributors of the company is not a recognition of a product?
4. All preparations are brought in the Register of medical products of Russia, and even Minister of Health of Shevchenko registers to the patients with artificial heart BADy of our company, and on " Methodical references " president Putin with a high estimation of activity of the company has undersigned. It is a merit of our product which has proved the efficiency for patients with the artificial heart which has allowed them is high-grade to live.
And in conferences... It is difficult to be the first, here and search for an occasion and pridumki to sling mud.
At desire you can communicate to me personally.
Ph. 939 9237 after 21.00 on the working days

Valentine
02.07.2004, 11:42
Lena, I work in business system the ORANGE 2 years. Also has come to it or her with feeling of gratitude. Buds " valeo vita " have roused me. In January at me likely will remove or take off 2 group inval. Seconds not believing in bady the ORANGE, I vsezhe accepted them 7 months. A result: I have grown thin for 34 kg, Saccharum in norm or rate 5, 5, the hypertonia does not disturb me. Both the husband and the daughter awful sceptics, but seeing my results, accept mine bady. For this time anybody from them has never sneezed and has not coughed. Feel excellently. And I to all not bad also earn a pole. es questions? I shall respond everything, write: vishenka@glazov. net

Svetlana
03.07.2004, 17:14
Kind time of day:)
I In Vizione 5 years and at me was not present doubts as produkta-have said goodbye to crutches (a consequence of an osteomyelitis), have given birth to the child (diagnoz-sterility or barrenness), have forgotten about br. To an asthma and many other things, and here those doctors who recommended to think and look or see health not bleshchut!
To a question about dengah-it is my business, I here on 100 % and payments from a network of 56 %, and in any way 10.. You Look or See with whom communicate and that you want. I Consider or Count, that quality, simplicity, worthy compensation on yours usilijam-for you. Success

Svetlana
05.07.2004, 09:00
Kind time of day:)
I In Vizione 5 years and at me was not present doubts as produkta-have said goodbye to crutches (a consequence of an osteomyelitis), have given birth to the child (diagnoz-sterility or barrenness), have forgotten about br. To an asthma and many other things, and here those doctors who recommended to think and look or see health not bleshchut!
To a question about dengah-it is my business, I here on 100 % and payments from a network of 56 %, and in any way 10.. You Look or See with whom communicate and that you want. I Consider or Count, that quality, simplicity, worthy compensation on yours usilijam-for you. Success