PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Day kind! Recently at office of the colleague one behind another fall or are ill..

Natalia Sobko
02.07.2004, 06:00
Day kind!
Recently at office of the colleague one behind another fall or are ill ORVI: a rhinitis, tussis, temperature 37..
What can advise for the GENERAL or COMMON prophylaxis of collective?
To impart from a flu? - good vitamins - whether but all it is possible for all?.. Kakie-Any immunomodelirujushchie agents?.. It would be desirable to support or maintain collective, to prevent the subsequent diseases. For me as for the personnel officer is very important! Advise, please!

Brejkin D.V.
03.07.2004, 15:20
Possible or Probable actions such: 1 disinfection of premises or rooms (washing by special solutions, kvartsevanie) - that is simply unreal for the enterprise of not medical structure. 2 disposable masks on the face (as in Japan) - are effective enough and it is not complex or difficult. 3 interferon in a nose each 2 hours. 4 whenever possible it is less to happen in (to take job on the house, exit job, etc.) No vitamins and immunomoduljatory will help or assist, and the effect of an inoculation develops far not at once, immunity should be developed or produced still.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
05.07.2004, 05:28
Natalia, joining all aforesaid, I wish to add, that there where I work, we simply do not suppose the order before job of the first " coughing and sneezing " - results it is available, the collective saves health practically completely.