PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to reserve butter or oil of sea-buckthorn berries from Bulgaria? MY BULGARIAN GIRLFRIEND THE PAIN...

Elena MUTAFCHIEVA
30.06.2004, 05:01
Whether it is possible to reserve butter or oil of sea-buckthorn berries from Bulgaria?
My BULGARIAN GIRLFRIEND is sick of the CANCER of the BLOOD, ASKS me TO LEARN or FIND out CHTO-SOMETHING ABOUT SEA-BUCKTHORN BERRIES. To. She CAN HELP or ASSIST AT the INFLAMMATION of LYMPHS And REPLACE the CHEMOTHERAPY...? HELP or ASSIST With the INFORMATION! ELENA

Aptekaonline
03.07.2004, 17:16
Hello, Elena. In the literature there are mentions of use in complex treatment by means of fetuses of sea-buckthorn berries and extracts from a cortex of a cancer of an esophagus, Ehrlich's carcinoma, antimetast. Carcinomas of lungs Lewis, melanomas V-16, lymphoblastomas. Make a decision on replacement of a chemotherapy the DOCTOR observing your girlfriend CAN ONLY. In our opinion probably to use preparations from sea-buckthorn berries only as addition to a chemotherapy, but not in which case not in the form of the basic treatment. Yours faithfully, Elena Ivanovna.

Aptekaonline
04.07.2004, 10:52
To Bulgaria we, unfortunately, cannot send, only across Russia.

Aptekaonline
04.07.2004, 18:25
DARLING ELENA-COME ON _ _ SEA-BUCKTHORN BERRIES In _ And THERE MANY PRESCRIPTIONS And VARIANTS PICK up FOR ITSELF OPTIMUM _, but nevertheless without vracha-decisions to accept it is not necessary HEALTH! Tata Anatolevna