PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor. I have had been ill with a flu, was treated by house methods, but...

EVGENIJA
02.07.2004, 21:06
Good afternoon, the doctor. I have had been ill with a flu, was treated by house methods, but here in what problema-the olfaction was gone. I do not feel neither a smell, nor taste. Tell or say, the doctor, it will be restored or not?
Zarannee thanks for the answer.

scorceni
03.07.2004, 13:11
Madam is not present an occasion for troubles. Viruses of a flu possess toksichesim influence on receptors of the nervous olfactory terminations or endings. The first passes or takes place all this also you not and not last.

Raisa
04.07.2004, 00:40
I already asked this question, but to me have responded, that survey is necessary. Can you will help or assist:
Three months ago I have had been ill ORZ, without temperature, there was a rhinitis and the first day strongly
The head hurted or was ill;was sick, the olfaction was gone. Dripped in a nose Imidinum, the rhinitis has quickly passed or has quickly taken place, but gde-that through
Month there was a pain in the field of sinuses of a nose and the head began to hurt or be ill;be sick. The sinusitis has been diagnosed, treatment is spent, accepted tsifran, sinupret, an ionophoresis with wads gidrokartizona. Then accepted altivu and sermion, has made seven procedures of acupuncture (very good doctor), but the olfaction does not come back and the head (earlier never hurted) Last picture good aches a bit.
Was at three ENTs of doctors. What to do or make?