PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! 13 ti years the second day hurts my son the right part of a breast...

Tatyana
03.07.2004, 03:11
Hello! 13 ti years the second day hurts my son the right part of a breast and to him painfully to breathe. Today have made pictures, the analysis of a blood. The doctor speaks, that at it or him a fluid lungs, what is it any special form of a pneumonia (infectious). Thus, that is strange - there is no either tussis, or a temperature. Have written out to him an antibiotic. I for the first time hear, that there can be such unusual form of a pneumonia. Whether probably such basically and how much or as far as there can be serious complications?
Thanks.

scorceni
03.07.2004, 14:21
Current of a lung fever begins with a stage of a microbial edema which in a consequence turns f mainly fibrinous exsudate which grasps usually all share of a lung. But it is the concept pathoanathomical investigated or researched in 19 century great German pathologist Rokitanskim. Naturally what or complications are possible or probable at any illness or disease, but in time and appointed or nominated sootvestvenno to it or this therapy usually protects the put correct diagnosis from these complications.

Zholudev A.A.
03.07.2004, 21:14
Dear Tatyana! Your child is necessary for treating in a hospital.