PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, last time at me any breakdown, nothing...

Veronica
01.07.2004, 11:15
Hello the doctor, last time at me any breakdown, would be desirable to do or make nothing, m.. Because I in holiday, I have found out, that at me often temperature below norm or rate 35.4 - 35.7. With what it can be connected? To me 54 years, I conduct an active way of life, the truth approximately since December I accept ENAM (or ENAP, precisely I I do not remember) on 1.25 in day, in the morning. At me vegetodistonija and when to me measure pressure, it usually happens 140/90 and raises or increases with each measurement (we shall admit or allow in 5 minutes). The maintenance or contents of a glucose in a blood (after a breakfast) - 5.0, the general or common cholesterin - 186. The doctor at job speaks, that at me a low level of Saccharum and a cholesterin, but he at me always was such, but the breakdown and the lowered temperature was not earlier, at least I did not notice.

Egorov I.V.
03.07.2004, 11:15
Vegetodistonija - destiny of teenagers. At you, possibly, all an initial hypertonia. Decline demands inspection of a thyroid gland (US, hormones). What with female function? In general, it is necessary to talk to other doctor, to learn or find out " the second opinion "...