PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In the middle of March me the vagrant dog (has bitten the unknown person, so not about...

Andrey
02.07.2004, 19:36
In the middle of March I was bitten by a vagrant dog (the unknown person so you will not check up), inoculations were made, last on June, 21st, on July, 3rd has gone, on korparativnuju a party where it is absolutely casual,
Has drunk gram 100 alcoholic beers (I have mixed butylkii, nonalcoholic baltiku with alcoholic),
When has noticed that any more did not drink from this bottle), since then has passed or has taken place more month and like that does not occur or happen, but on August, 20th I have drunk 2 bottles of normal beer, schas that is for 3 day the complicated respiration is not present a hydrophobia, on how much vilika the probability of a pitiable outcome, and the second question, a dog has bitten me in the center of Moscow, on how much often in Moscow there is a rabies

Andrey
03.07.2004, 02:20
Hello
In the middle of March I was bitten by a vagrant dog (the unknown person so you will not check up), inoculations were made, last on June, 21st, on July, 3rd has gone, on korparativnuju a party where it is absolutely casual, has drunk gram 100 alcoholic beers (I have mixed butylkii, nonalcoholic baltiku with alcoholic) when has noticed that any more did not drink from this bottle), since then has passed or has taken place more month and like that does not occur or happen, but on August, 20th I have drunk 2 bottles of normal beer, schas that is for 3 day hydrophobias the complicated respiration is not present, on how much vilika the probability of a pitiable outcome, and the second question, a dog has bitten me in the center of Moscow, on how much often in Moscow happens a rabies