PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me vrodeby not so big weight 57-162 sm, 20 years, but would be advisable at...

Maja
30.06.2004, 19:20
At me vrodeby not so big weight 57-162 sm, 20 years, but it would be advisable to reduce a tummy, femurs and a waist how it to make?

Anja
01.07.2004, 17:10
Is better to be engaged in fitness and to keep to a diet, only it is not necessary to fast, differently after short starvation there will be a terrible feeling of famine.
At me in the summer for 9 employment or occupations (aerobics + shaping + the exercise room (90 minutes)) have become stronger practically all muscles of a body, due to it or this "was gone" a stomach or belly, etc.
Except for that when you are engaged in a power or force load that is hard!! That after trenerovki 10 times you will think before to eat something...
I think what is it the best sposob-though also complex or difficult..

Anja
03.07.2004, 01:42
Is better to be engaged in fitness and to keep to a diet, only it is not necessary to fast, differently after short starvation there will be a terrible feeling of famine.
At me in the summer for 9 employment or occupations (aerobics + shaping + the exercise room (90 minutes)) have become stronger practically all muscles of a body, due to it or this "was gone" a stomach or belly, etc.
Except for that when you are engaged in a power or force load that is hard!! That after trenerovki 10 times you will think before to eat something...
I think what is it the best sposob-though also complex or difficult..