PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! Here what problem: already repeatedly happened or was possible with mn...

Natalia
23.06.2004, 13:10
Hello, the doctor!
Here what problem: already repeatedly happened or was possible with me such here - suddenly cracking pain extends on all left half litsa-half of forehead, a temple, a bone around of an eye, a cheek (but not a gnathic bone as those)... Very unpleasant sensations, at times all as grows dumb, at times pulsing or learning pain and painfully to touch even a skin.
Who govorit-cold (who is improbable voobshche-that), - nervous, who - type, itself will pass or take place... And it lasts as a rule some days, then on the sly disappears.
What your opinion? I shall be grateful, if will prompt, that it is necessary to do or make in such cases - how to treat, whether to heat, whether to cool, whether to touch or tamper with...

Egorov I.V.
27.06.2004, 12:08
It is a neuritis of a trigeminal nerve. It is treated by a combination of preparations. I sympathize, a pain sometimes simply infernal. Or pass on konf-ju the neuropathologist, or give spishimsja: I shall give you very professional neurologist who surveys and will cure.

Natalia
30.06.2004, 01:11
Thanks big, the doctor, for a fast reply. One only circumstance I not upomjanula-I live in Staffs or States, therefore inspection if and is necessary to me prohodit-that here...: - (. But here there is an opportunity of purchase of any medicines - including widespread in Russia. Will advise something?!
Thankful in advance.

Egorov I.V.
02.07.2004, 22:00
Good, though it and is not professional. Spend on drink movalis 7.5 mg on 1 tab. 3 of time (week) and preparations tipv Finlepsinum on 1/2 tab. 2 3 of time. And still, Natasha, descend or go to the neurologist. To America, it is remembered to me, too medicine is available (though and is more dear or expensive, than at us).