PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In current of 10 months accepted Trikvilar, and up to it or him 1 month to Diana 35. From Dee...

Lily
01.07.2004, 16:36
In current of 10 months accepted Trikvilar, and up to it or him 1 month to Diana 35. From Diana grew thin, but there were varices, and from Trikvilara for 10 months have typed or collected 16 kg. Weighed 64 (body height 170), now - 79. Trikvilar has stopped to drink 2 months ago. But to grow thin it is practically impossible. On what diets I would not sit a maximum have dumped or reset 2 kg and also quickly them have typed or collected. Advise what to do or make? Whether it is possible to accept OK from which I shall grow thin? And whether can something be broken or disturbed garmonalno?
Thanks.

Gorina L.F.
02.07.2004, 07:27
Whether there are at you hormonal disturbances or not, the doctor can tell or say only. And at immediate survey and by results of analyses. Enter the name on reception to the endocrinologist. If he will not find at you nikakh deviations or rejections pick up for itself vypolnimyj a diet (not a low-calorie diet), it is the most easier to begin with a separate delivery, and also optimalniye exercise stresses.

Irina
02.07.2004, 19:11
Trikvilar I apply 5 years and weight nemenjaetsja.