PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me pregnancy of 11 weeks. On a labium there was a fever (g...

Sasha
23.06.2004, 05:08
Hello, at me pregnancy of 11 weeks. On a labium there was a fever (herpes). Whether It is possible to put or render on a labium ointment atsiklovir-akri??? In advance thanks for the answer.

Aptekaonline
26.06.2004, 16:25
Hello! It is necessary to address urgently to the doctor. Atsiklovir without purpose or appointment of the doctor to not use. Consult about an opportunity of application of ointment Viferon. Yours faithfully, Vadim Viktorovich.

Sasha
29.06.2004, 22:41
Thanks

Maria
02.07.2004, 17:58
Hello!
At me HERPES. In the childhood it was shown only on the face: mainly on labiums, less often - near a nose and near labiums. Nearby 3 years back such herpes began to appear on femurs, and for any last half a year, 3 times of complication arose in an anus (all suspicions on that, what is it - herpes). I am flied or treated valtreksom and amiksinom (at exacerbations - 2 3 days - valtreks + 1 tab amiksina). Has now lost touch with the attending physician. Prompt what to do or make, please? Whether Correctly me treated?